The following is a list of payment related forms. Depending on your citizenship and visa status, required forms may be different. If you have any questions regarding the forms below, please contact us at email@example.com.
Reimbursement and Honorarium for US citizens
Reimbursement and Honorarium for permanent residents
Reimbursement and Honorarium for foreign nationals with B1/B2 visa
Reimbursement and Honorarium for foreign nationals with J1/J2 visa
- Visitors Information Form – Download PDF
- Form 8233 (Tax Exemption Form) – Download PDF
- Alien Certificate – Download PDF
- Form W7 (if you don’t have a social security number) – Download PDF
- A copy of your DS-2019
- A permission letter from your hosting university stating 1) your activities at University of Michigan are conducted in accordance with and as part of the approved program, and 2) that the sponsoring institution gives University of Michigan permission to reimburse you directly.
Form Submission Instruction:
Please submit required forms via fax (734) 764-0808 or US postal service before your service/event date (except for Form W-7). Sending tax info (e.g. Social Security Number) via email is not recommended. If you return the form(s) during or after your visit, there may be a payment delay. You will receive a check mailed to your home address approximately 4 weeks after your visit. If you would prefer to have your payment deposited directly into your bank account, please send me a separate message to request “Wire Transfer Instruction.”